We’re just gonna say it! Moody V has the best cloth menstrual pads. Phew, we’re glad we got that off our chest.
What makes them the best, though?
- Cloth pads are reusable! Moody V pads can be washed and reused for yeeeeaaars!!
- Switching to reusable pads saves you hundreds of dollars over the course of your cloth pad’s lifespan. Think of how often a menstruator might buy a box of disposable pads!
- Moody V regular absorbency cloth menstrual pads are made of 100% cotton. Cotton is biodegradable, renewable, sustainable, moisture-wicking, absorbent, breathable, and comfortable. No wonder folks want to make stuff out of cotton!
- Leakproof pads from Moody V also have a waterproof lining called PUL fabric, or polyurethane laminate. That keeps moisture from getting to the backside of the pad, while the rest of the cotton pad is drying!
- Moody V Cloth Pads can be washed in the washing machine, and dried in the dryer (though some users might prefer to airdry, since they can lose their pretty shape in the dryer).
- Cloth pads are comfortable AF. Seriously. Lots of folks mention how surprised they were when they first tried a cloth pad, saying it feels like a snuggly hug! Check out Moody V cloth pad reviews here.
- Cloth pads are waaaaay cuter than disposables. You can get pads with cactuses on them, galaxy pads, rainbow pads, masculine pads, you name it! Disposable pads make my eyes go like this: /:
- Reusable pads don’t have any fragrances, plastics, or adhesives, which makes using them a whole lot more cozy. (Screw you, sticky wings, I’d like to keep my pubes, thanks!!)
- They’re CONVENIENT! When you buy cloth pads, that’s kind of IT for a while. You don’t have to put menstrual products on your shopping list anymore. You just have them around all the time! That means no more late night emergency trips to the drug store! Yay!!!
- When you buy cloth pads from companies like Moody V, you’re supporting small businesses! More often than not, the people making and selling cloth pads on Etsy are women-owned businesses.